A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Americas Cup 2012
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
- Micropayment Model for Monetizing Small-Microtransactions: Behavioral Shifts are Reigniting the Micropayment Option
- Corporate Spin-Offs–Bloomberg Spin-Offs Index: Valued–Parts Greater Than Whole… Focus on Core, Hunt for Value-Growth
- Age of Big Data– Mining for Value to Fuel Growth: Understand-Extract Real Business Value– Key Competitive Differentiator
- The Power of Big Idea Thinking: Think Smarter, Faster, Create Value– Driving Imagination Beyond Abstraction
- Global Innovation Barometer–2013: Unconventional Strategy Unlocks New Drivers for Innovation– Pushing Comfort Zones
- DarkNet– The Internet’s Anonymous Invisible UnderWorld– Lies Hidden Beneath the Surface: Freedom-Anarchy, Good-Evil…
- Internet Security via De-Perimeterisation–Adapting to Changing Markets, Technology, Behavior: Outdated Castle-and-Moat
Tag Archives: workplace conflict
Workplace Conflict is Inevitable: Managing Outcomes– Constructive vs. Destructive; Costs vs. Benefits; Clash vs. Collaboration…
Conflict and disagreement offer wonderful opportunities to learn and grow. As long as, you respect others’ differences and things don’t get personal, and you question the idea and not the person, then there will be room for discovery and movement … Continue reading