A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Michael Porter; Creating Shared Value
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pursuit of Perfect– Don’t Ignore Good Enough, which is often Good Enough: Balance the Law of Diminishing Return
- Leverage– Business Valuation– Know It, Understand It, Apply It: It’s a Pre-Requisite for Intelligent Decision-Making
- Idealized– WIN-WIN Strategy– It’s Less about Process, More about Tactics, Most about Results: The Prisoner’s Dilemma
- Reinvent Your Business Model: Think Customer, Aim Big, Move Fast– Kill the Old Business Model Before It Kills You
- Shadow World of Economic–Offsets– An Anomaly in Business Practice: Cost to Compete for International Trade Agreements
- Mind Mapping– Create a Visual Map That Sees Things Clearly: Capture–Concepts, Ideas, Plans, Strategy…
- Winners–Losers: It’s All About Having Real Grit, Superior Passion vs. Just Let It Happen– Don’t Get Bitter, Get Better
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
Tag Archives: talent management
Growing a Successful Business is All About Getting Top Talent & Talent Management: Putting the Right People in the Right Seat at the Right Time
“In times of economic uncertainty, there is nothing more important or strategic to ensure business success than talent management. Now more than ever we need to be focusing on top talent, high performers, and developing talent.” ~Tess Reinhard Companies who … Continue reading
Knowledge Workers are the Drivers of Economic Growth: They Require a Different Management, Process, and Organizational Structure.
“As knowledge varies among different people, even in the same field, each knowledge-worker carries his or her own unique set of knowledge. Knowledge work requires both autonomy and accountability” ~Peter Drucker So what exactly is a knowledge worker and how can … Continue reading