A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Warren Buffett: Success Principles
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): email@example.com
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
- Micropayment Model for Monetizing Small-Microtransactions: Behavioral Shifts are Reigniting the Micropayment Option
- Corporate Spin-Offs–Bloomberg Spin-Offs Index: Valued–Parts Greater Than Whole… Focus on Core, Hunt for Value-Growth
- Age of Big Data– Mining for Value to Fuel Growth: Understand-Extract Real Business Value– Key Competitive Differentiator
- The Power of Big Idea Thinking: Think Smarter, Faster, Create Value– Driving Imagination Beyond Abstraction
- Global Innovation Barometer–2013: Unconventional Strategy Unlocks New Drivers for Innovation– Pushing Comfort Zones
- DarkNet– The Internet’s Anonymous Invisible UnderWorld– Lies Hidden Beneath the Surface: Freedom-Anarchy, Good-Evil…
- Internet Security via De-Perimeterisation–Adapting to Changing Markets, Technology, Behavior: Outdated Castle-and-Moat
Tag Archives: executive
Business Gap Analysis… Where Are We Now? Vs. Where Do We Want to Be? : The ‘Delta’ Required to Achieve Desired Outcome
Gap analysis is a tool used by businesses for tactical and strategic planning. It’s designed to outline a company’s ‘current position’, the ‘desired future position’, and the gap in between. Gap Analysis is the process of comparing two things in … Continue reading
Reshaping the Role of Corporate Executive Leadership: Rearranging Executive Power Sharing in the C-Suite– CEO, CFO, CLO…
New research suggests that having a single leader, the CEO, will no longer work in this era of globalization. The rapid evolution of executive roles in today’s hyper-dynamic business climate is like the game of ‘musical chairs’, where roles in … Continue reading
The Changing Face of Sales Leadership and Professional Selling: It’s a Reality…New Age Leadership for Changing Times.
“There is a difference between leadership and management. Leadership is of the spirit, management is of the mind. Managers are necessary, but leaders are essential. We must find managers who are not only skilled organizers, but inspired and inspiring leaders.” … Continue reading