A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Steve Jobs: Stanford Commencement
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): email@example.com
- Pursuit of Perfect– Don’t Ignore Good Enough, which is often Good Enough: Balance the Law of Diminishing Return
- Leverage– Business Valuation– Know It, Understand It, Apply It: It’s a Pre-Requisite for Intelligent Decision-Making
- Idealized– WIN-WIN Strategy– It’s Less about Process, More about Tactics, Most about Results: The Prisoner’s Dilemma
- Reinvent Your Business Model: Think Customer, Aim Big, Move Fast– Kill the Old Business Model Before It Kills You
- Shadow World of Economic–Offsets– An Anomaly in Business Practice: Cost to Compete for International Trade Agreements
- Mind Mapping– Create a Visual Map That Sees Things Clearly: Capture–Concepts, Ideas, Plans, Strategy…
- Winners–Losers: It’s All About Having Real Grit, Superior Passion vs. Just Let It Happen– Don’t Get Bitter, Get Better
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
Tag Archives: deal makers
Business Essential: Art of Business Deals, Skills for Deal-Makers, Wins from Deal-Making …Selling, Negotiating, Partnering – Creating Win-Win Outcomes
The cornerstone of all business is the; art of business deals. That’s the way it is, the way it has always been. ~Max Markson We live in a ‘deal’ economy where everybody needs to make ‘deals’ in order to succeed. … Continue reading
Companies ended last year having announced more than 7,000 deals, at a value of $2.7 trillion, and this marked the first increase in M&A deal numbers and volumes since 2007, as well as a 23 percent increase over 2009 levels, … Continue reading