A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Warren Buffett: Success Principles
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pursuit of Perfect– Don’t Ignore Good Enough, which is often Good Enough: Balance the Law of Diminishing Return
- Leverage– Business Valuation– Know It, Understand It, Apply It: It’s a Pre-Requisite for Intelligent Decision-Making
- Idealized– WIN-WIN Strategy– It’s Less about Process, More about Tactics, Most about Results: The Prisoner’s Dilemma
- Reinvent Your Business Model: Think Customer, Aim Big, Move Fast– Kill the Old Business Model Before It Kills You
- Shadow World of Economic–Offsets– An Anomaly in Business Practice: Cost to Compete for International Trade Agreements
- Mind Mapping– Create a Visual Map That Sees Things Clearly: Capture–Concepts, Ideas, Plans, Strategy…
- Winners–Losers: It’s All About Having Real Grit, Superior Passion vs. Just Let It Happen– Don’t Get Bitter, Get Better
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
Tag Archives: corporate governance
Rethink-Reshape– Board of Directors Model for Global-Social-Mobile Digital Age: New World, New Reality, New Economics…
There is one thing all Board of Directors have in common… they do not function. ~Peter Drucker… Ninety-five percent of Board of Directors are not fully doing what they are legally, morally and ethically supposed to do. ~Harold Geneen Board … Continue reading
Leader, Power, Treachery, Greed– Machiavellian: Precepts for Success in Business, Government… Game Changing?
A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus ~ Martin Luther King, Jr. Beware of modern-day Machiavelli! We all know them– sly ones, cunning, manipulative… Modern workplaces provide a wealth of opportunities for the … Continue reading
Reshaping the Role of Corporate Executive Leadership: Rearranging Executive Power Sharing in the C-Suite– CEO, CFO, CLO…
New research suggests that having a single leader, the CEO, will no longer work in this era of globalization. The rapid evolution of executive roles in today’s hyper-dynamic business climate is like the game of ‘musical chairs’, where roles in … Continue reading
Benefit Corporation, B Corp: Changing ‘Profit’ Capitalism to ‘Social Conscience’ Capitalism for the New Economy… Paradigm Shift for Social Responsibility
Many major corporations have already proven that they can be socially responsible for the well-being of societies, communities, and environments in which they operate. There is a growing movement for a new type of corporation, a corporation structure that is more socially … Continue reading
It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Destroy a Business: Just Try a Few Simple Steps–Neglect, Abuse Employees, Ignore Customers…
“Businesses make hundreds or thousands of decisions every year, many of which seem inconsequential. But the smallest details can have business-changing or even business-ending consequences.” ~ Jay Goltz “It’s generally much easier to kill a business than to change it … Continue reading
In 2003 Warren Buffett wrote to the Shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. on the subject of Board of Director’s passivity. “Warren Buffett … confessed … “after sitting on 19 boards in the past 40 years”… “Too often I was silent … Continue reading