A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Steve Jobs: Stanford Commencement
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pursuit of Perfect– Don’t Ignore Good Enough, which is often Good Enough: Balance the Law of Diminishing Return
- Leverage– Business Valuation– Know It, Understand It, Apply It: It’s a Pre-Requisite for Intelligent Decision-Making
- Idealized– WIN-WIN Strategy– It’s Less about Process, More about Tactics, Most about Results: The Prisoner’s Dilemma
- Reinvent Your Business Model: Think Customer, Aim Big, Move Fast– Kill the Old Business Model Before It Kills You
- Shadow World of Economic–Offsets– An Anomaly in Business Practice: Cost to Compete for International Trade Agreements
- Mind Mapping– Create a Visual Map That Sees Things Clearly: Capture–Concepts, Ideas, Plans, Strategy…
- Winners–Losers: It’s All About Having Real Grit, Superior Passion vs. Just Let It Happen– Don’t Get Bitter, Get Better
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
Tag Archives: capitalism
Wealth, Wealth Creation, Wealth Enhancement: Exposing the Secrets for Building Wealth… Well, There Are No Secrets… Really!
The purpose of life is essentially to create and experience more life, and to enable the true expression of life. Wealth creation in its fullest and broadest meaning; fosters this expression. ~ Keelan Cunningham Wealth has many meanings and everyone sees … Continue reading
Benefit Corporation, B Corp: Changing ‘Profit’ Capitalism to ‘Social Conscience’ Capitalism for the New Economy… Paradigm Shift for Social Responsibility
Many major corporations have already proven that they can be socially responsible for the well-being of societies, communities, and environments in which they operate. There is a growing movement for a new type of corporation, a corporation structure that is more socially … Continue reading
“Private equity is becoming a life-stage for CEO’s. It’s something we’ve never seen before. Perhaps the lesson to remember best is this: the Private Equity world is now attracting the ‘best and brightest’ of the corporate world…” ~Jeffrey A. Sonenfeld … Continue reading
“History suggests that capitalism is a necessary condition for political freedom” ~ Milton Friedman “While the miser is merely a capitalist gone mad, the capitalist is a rational miser” ~Karl Marx “Despite a voluminous and often fervent literature on “income distribution,” … Continue reading