A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Steve Jobs: Stanford Commencement
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): email@example.com
- Pursuit of Perfect– Don’t Ignore Good Enough, which is often Good Enough: Balance the Law of Diminishing Return
- Leverage– Business Valuation– Know It, Understand It, Apply It: It’s a Pre-Requisite for Intelligent Decision-Making
- Idealized– WIN-WIN Strategy– It’s Less about Process, More about Tactics, Most about Results: The Prisoner’s Dilemma
- Reinvent Your Business Model: Think Customer, Aim Big, Move Fast– Kill the Old Business Model Before It Kills You
- Shadow World of Economic–Offsets– An Anomaly in Business Practice: Cost to Compete for International Trade Agreements
- Mind Mapping– Create a Visual Map That Sees Things Clearly: Capture–Concepts, Ideas, Plans, Strategy…
- Winners–Losers: It’s All About Having Real Grit, Superior Passion vs. Just Let It Happen– Don’t Get Bitter, Get Better
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
Tag Archives: business performance
The Sales Maturity Model Process Improvement Framework: Improving the Maturity-Level of Sales Organizations, Selling Activities, and Produce the Desired Outcome
“A Maturity Model looks at how a process should be executed, the persons who will be involved in the execution, the company infrastructure elements that will be used, the metrics and benchmarks that should be used to evaluate performance, as … Continue reading