A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Michael Porter; Creating Shared Value
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
- Micropayment Model for Monetizing Small-Microtransactions: Behavioral Shifts are Reigniting the Micropayment Option
- Corporate Spin-Offs–Bloomberg Spin-Offs Index: Valued–Parts Greater Than Whole… Focus on Core, Hunt for Value-Growth
- Age of Big Data– Mining for Value to Fuel Growth: Understand-Extract Real Business Value– Key Competitive Differentiator
- The Power of Big Idea Thinking: Think Smarter, Faster, Create Value– Driving Imagination Beyond Abstraction
- Global Innovation Barometer–2013: Unconventional Strategy Unlocks New Drivers for Innovation– Pushing Comfort Zones
- DarkNet– The Internet’s Anonymous Invisible UnderWorld– Lies Hidden Beneath the Surface: Freedom-Anarchy, Good-Evil…
- Internet Security via De-Perimeterisation–Adapting to Changing Markets, Technology, Behavior: Outdated Castle-and-Moat
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
The Seismic Shift in Selling– Traditional Selling is Dead: Top Sales Gurus Say– Ditch the ‘Order Taker’ Who Adds No Value
The new age of selling is identifying and understanding customer needs and creating solutions that deliver– satisfaction to the customers, profits to the producers, and benefits for the stakeholders. There is a seismic shift in selling: We’re never going back, … Continue reading