A framework for thinking about business change and methods for sustaining change. Shifts in your thinking, your focus, your actions, and ultimately your Results.
Best Business Videos
Steve Jobs: Stanford Commencement
Share Your Business VideosWe accept ‘Business Videos’ for Share on this website... send your ideas (no Ads): email@example.com
- The Changing Nature of Leadership– The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Shifting Perspectives on Leadership.
- Micropayment Model for Monetizing Small-Microtransactions: Behavioral Shifts are Reigniting the Micropayment Option
- Corporate Spin-Offs–Bloomberg Spin-Offs Index: Valued–Parts Greater Than Whole… Focus on Core, Hunt for Value-Growth
- Age of Big Data– Mining for Value to Fuel Growth: Understand-Extract Real Business Value– Key Competitive Differentiator
- The Power of Big Idea Thinking: Think Smarter, Faster, Create Value– Driving Imagination Beyond Abstraction
- Global Innovation Barometer–2013: Unconventional Strategy Unlocks New Drivers for Innovation– Pushing Comfort Zones
- DarkNet– The Internet’s Anonymous Invisible UnderWorld– Lies Hidden Beneath the Surface: Freedom-Anarchy, Good-Evil…
- Internet Security via De-Perimeterisation–Adapting to Changing Markets, Technology, Behavior: Outdated Castle-and-Moat
Daily Archives: April 16, 2012
Business Leadership Needs Radical Change: Thousands of Books, Articles… on Leadership– Yet, Very Few Great Leaders
Myth: Everyone can be a leader–Not true. Myth: People who get to the top are leaders–Not necessarily. Myth: Leaders deliver business results–Not always. Myth: Leaders are great coaches–Rarely. Inspired leadership is not working in many organizations. Leadership is like a … Continue reading